Search address
Categories
Popular Posts
-
Jasmine java script testing by Paulo Ragonha DESCRIPTION: This book is about being a bette...
-
About The Book File Type : PDF File Size : 14.8MB Pages : 531 Authors : Wiley DESCRIPTION : Electrical machines are almost en...
-
INTRODUCTION TO JAVA PROGRAMMING COMPRE...
-
About The Novel File Type : PDF, EPub, MobiKindle File Size : 1.30MB Pages : 464 Authors : By Jessica Miller DESCRIPTION : All it...
-
Beating Hearts (A Contemporary and Paranormal Valentine Anthology) ...
-
About The Book File Type : PDF File Size :14.1MB Pages:283 DESCRIPTION: With this volume, containing the extended contributions to t...
-
C.How.to.Program.6th.Edition DESCRIPTION: C How to Program, 6e, is ideal for ...
Blogger news
EBOOKS FREE DOWNLOADS is a simple website which provides you an ease to find unique books and novels to you, and gives you the opportunity to help you bake up something for your education and entertetment..
Visit our website and checkout all the unique engineering book and enjoy our best romantic novel..
like us on facebook and follow us on twitter.
Akif anwar - Founder
Powered by Blogger.
A Golden Grecian Birthday
By kitdixon
Fiction » Romance
» Erotic Fiction » Romance » Contemporary
DESCRIPTION:
A young woman books a trip to Greece with her best friend to celebrate her Golden Birthday in the hopes she'll be able to return home with a sexy story to tell. Just when she think she's run out of time, she meets a real Greek hero who, much to her delight, has just one thing on his mind. This is a sexy short story. I wanted to make my golden birthday one to remember so I booked a trip to Greece with my best friend, Anna. She was the perfect travel companion...even if her looks meant that she got a lot more attention than me.
Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to return home with any sexy stories of my own, I found myself face to face with a real Greek hero who, much to my delight, had just one thing on his mind.
This is a sexy short story.
By kitdixon
Fiction » Romance
» Erotic Fiction » Romance » Contemporary
DESCRIPTION:
A young woman books a trip to Greece with her best friend to celebrate her Golden Birthday in the hopes she'll be able to return home with a sexy story to tell. Just when she think she's run out of time, she meets a real Greek hero who, much to her delight, has just one thing on his mind. This is a sexy short story. I wanted to make my golden birthday one to remember so I booked a trip to Greece with my best friend, Anna. She was the perfect travel companion...even if her looks meant that she got a lot more attention than me.
Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to return home with any sexy stories of my own, I found myself face to face with a real Greek hero who, much to my delight, had just one thing on his mind.
This is a sexy short story.
Labels:
novel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment